- Student Activities
- DSA provide various range of platform for students of diverse interests to express their talents, creativity and skills in various extra-curricular activities through clubs and societies/associations. Students’ participation is voluntary in nature and they do not gain any academic credited. However, the students will receive points which will be recorded in the Co-Curricular Activity Books.
- To supervise, monitor and facilitate students clubs and societies.
- Plan, monitor and control Tabung Kegiatan Pelajar (TKP).
- With or without an operating budget from the University’s fund.
- To monitor and record Sport Equipment & First Aid boxes
2. Student Orientation
3. Student Exit Program
Please visit us, here